JICS ERP is a complete web based accounting and business management system that requires only a web-browser and pdf reader to use. It has a wide range of features suitable for many businesses particularly distributed businesses in wholesale, distribution and manufacturing. The feature set is continually expanding as new businesses and developers adopt it.
The growth of JICS ERP adoption has been entirely through word of mouth testimony – there has never been a marketing or advertising push to “sell” JICS ERP. This growth is built on reputation and solid practical functionality that works as tried and tested by an increasing number of businesses.
The ProjectGoals have consistently underpinned development since the project’s inception in 2003.
Why JICS ERP?
- There is competition between service providers to provide the best and most cost effective support.
- Service providers are more readily available because the availability of the source code enables those with PHP knowledge (the web-programming language used by JICS ERP) to be able to identify exactly what processing is performed by the system.
- The software can be made to perform exactly as the business requires it to without breaking the bank.
- JICS ERP has a wide variety of features suitable for managing businesses of many differing forms. From the face of a simple menu structure, complex business processes are easily accessible – such as multiple inventory locations, multiple currencies, lot and serial number tracking of inventory.
- All features are integrated with each other. Inputs are required just once. Everywhere the change is propagated across the system.
User Name: jicstech